What Every Couple Really Wants For Christmas
By Rebecca Padgett
The holidays bring about feelings of nostalgia, joy and — most importantly — love. In closing out 2019, 2020 engaged couples are likely in full-wedding mode.
This Christmas, treat the engaged couples in your life to something on this list. Trust us, this is what they really want …
- A hefty anonymous donation to their wedding fund.
- Unlimited vacation days for the wedding and honeymoon.
- People to stop asking how the wedding planning is going.
- Gifts from the registry … I repeat, from the registry.
- For grandma to stop asking when she’s getting great grandchildren.
- To eat all of the Christmas cookies in peace.
- A no-drama wedding experience.
- The ability to invite every person you want to invite without worrying about the budget.
- The perfect response to people who ask for a plus one.
- A wedding planner that truly does it all.
- Makeup and hair that is humidity and tear resistant.
- Dresses and suits that fit perfectly in the store.
- People who don’t just assume they are invited.
- More date nights!
- Wine, lots of wine.
- Lifetime discounts on your registry.
- No hidden fees.
- To simply relax and enjoy the planning process.
- The ability to relive their wedding day again and again.
- Valuable time surrounded by both sides of the family that will soon become one.